MOHAWK COLLEGE ACADEMIC UPGRADING PROGRAM
Academic Upgrading can assist with:
1. Postsecondary Program Readiness
2. Apprenticeship Preparations and Support
3. Employment Preparations and Support
• Personalized assessment
• Individualized "Learning Plans"
• Goal-oriented learning
• Learning-centered teaching approach
• Flexible hours and continuous intake
Adult learners who are 19+ years of age
• Those in need of meeting admission requirements
for applying to college (i.e. math and/or English)
• Those who need their grade 12 or equivalent
to be considered for further education,
employment advancement or promotion
• Those who want to register as an apprentice
but did not finish high school - or completed
high school some time ago and need to review
• Those interested in preparation for the GED.
• Anyone wanting to refresh Math, Communications
or Computer skills before re-entering the workforce
or for personal achievement
See attached flyer or call 905-575-2029 for more information.