The goal of the JSW Workshop is to focus on learning what employers want when they hire and what newcomers have to know about getting a job in Canada.
The JSW has been designed to:
• Provide a thorough needs assessment by trained Assessors
• One on One Job Search Coaching
• Pre – Employment Workshops is conducted in a computerized environment
• An environment to learn about job search strategies and Canadian business perspectives
• Occupational blue print and a Personalized Action Plan
Who can participate?
• Internationally-educated individuals (newcomers) who have a clear occupational goal and are ready to work
• Permanent residents, landed immigrants, convention refugees and live-in caregivers
• Participants have to be able to communicate in English (Level 5 +)