CARE Centre Hamilton


Can CARE Centre help you?

Yes: I am an internationally educated nurse. I received my nursing education outside of Canada.

Yes: I have the results of my assessment by the College of Nurses of Ontario

Yes: I am a permanent resident of Ontario or I am a live-in-caregiver and I have already applied for permanent residency status in Canada.

Yes: I have met the College of Nurses of Ontario English language fluency requirement OR I have achieved a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 6 in Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing on an official Canadian Language Benchmark Assessment (CLBA)

Yes: I have none of the above, but I need information on how to go about becoming registered as a nurse in Ontario. (In this case, you are invited to attend an Information Session and to make a one-hour appointment with a Case Manager who will review your case and offer suggestions on how to achieve this in the fastest, most direct way.

Contact 'CARE Centre Hamilton'

Your Name
Email Address
Phone Number
Your Message
If you can see this, leave it blank.


Care4 Nurses   Bridging Programs for Internationally Trained Individuals
Care4 Nurses resources   Employment Resource Centre
Language Courses for Nurses   Workshops


CARE Centre Hamilton
905-521-1777   100 James St. S. Suite 2 Hamilton