We are an umbrella organization for local adult literacy services in Hamilton. We are funded by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities (MTCU).
- centralized Educational Planning Assessment services for
those wishing to re-train or upgrade
- information and referral to upgrading/training programs
- Clear Writing Training and Consultation
- GED Pre-Testing
- Learning Challenges Assessments
- Workplace Education Services
ABEA also celebrates the work of Literacy Leaders at our Annual Leaders in Literacy Breakfast in June.
See www.abea.on.ca for more details and the upcoming events.
To refer, click on “Refer a Client” from the home page.
|Educational Planning Assesment Tool (EPAT) Information and Referral Services|
|Information and Referral Information and Referral Services|
|Clear Writing Training and Consulting Workshops|
|Workplace Education Services|
|Information and Referral Services|
Adult Basic Education Association
905-527-2222 Hamilton City Centre 117-77 James St. N. Hamilton